If You've Forgotten or Want to Reset/Change Your Password(Changes with upgrade to 2.2.2)
Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:35 AM
1. Click "Log In" from the pink bar at the top of the page.
2. Click "Click here!" from the pink box on the Log In page where it says "I've forgotten my password! Click here!"
2. Enter username OR email address
3. Fill in the "Security Code Confirmation" (type in the random number that appears on the screen) and click the "Proceed" button.
4. If we find your username or email address, an email will be sent to the email address on file.
5. Click the activation link in the email.
6. You'll be navigated to an "Account Activation"/Lost Password Recovery" Page.
7. You'll need to fill out another "Security Code Confirmation" by typing in the different set of random numbers and clicking "Proceed."
8. Another email will be sent to you, this time with an ugly, random, strong password. (Example: "29ed17595797950")
9. Copy the password from the email into memory (or write it down), and click the link in the email directly under it, after "Log in here:"
10. Enter your user name and the paste (or type in) the ugly password after "Enter your password".
11. Then click the "Log me in" button.
To change your password once you've logged in -- recommended if you've logged in with the ugly password
A. Click "My Controls" from the top right of the page.
B. From the left hand Menu, under Options, select "Change Password"
C. In the box next to "Enter your CURRENT password", paste (or type in) the ugly password.
D. Enter and confirm your new, user-friendly password and click the "Change my Password" button.
Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:18 AM
Everything has fallen into place. Thanks for guiding me through this process today. I'm back where I belong and logged in. Lou
Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:05 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):