1. Click "Log In" from the pink bar at the top of the page.
2. Click "Click here!" from the pink box on the Log In page where it says "I've forgotten my password! Click here!"
2. Enter username OR email address
3. Fill in the "Security Code Confirmation" (type in the random number that appears on the screen) and click the "Proceed" button.
Please note that some ad-blockers and browser plug-ins suppress the CAPTCHA/security function. You may need to disable the plug-in or use another browser to be able to reset your password.
4. If we find your username or email address, an email will be sent to the email address on file.
5. Click the activation link in the email.
6. You'll be navigated to an "Account Activation"/Lost Password Recovery" Page.
7. You'll need to fill out another "Security Code Confirmation" by typing in the different set of random numbers and clicking "Proceed."
8. Another email will be sent to you, this time with an ugly, random, strong password. (Example: "29ed17595797950")
9. Copy the password from the email into memory (or write it down), and click the link in the email directly under it, after "Log in here:"
10. Enter your user name and the paste (or type in) the ugly password after "Enter your password".
11. Then click the "Log me in" button.
To change your password once you've logged in -- recommended if you've logged in with the ugly password
A. Click the little down arrow next to your username in the top right corner and select "My Settings."
B. From the left hand Menu, select "Email and Password."
C. In the box next to "Enter your CURRENT password", paste (or type in) the ugly password.
D. Enter and confirm your new, user-friendly password and click the "Change my Password" button.